Valentine’s Day special
Try our new Valentine’s Day roll
To our valued customers,
We would like to thank all of you for your support. Because your health and safety is our top priority, we have maintained a very high standard of sanitation in our restaurant.
1. When preparing foods, we ensure that our food is made with our highest priority being that we are always clean and sanitized.
2. We make sure to sanitize, disinfect and clean all chairs, doors, doorknobs, bathrooms and any potential dirty objects and surfaces that are frequently touched before, during and after business hours.
3. For your safety, be cautious of others and always be sure to wash your hands and avoid touching your face. Our employees are ensured to also follow these precautions as we are aware that we handle the food our customers eat.
4. We will continue to serve our customers with CARRY-OUT Orders and we will bring out the food when you call us (610) 668-9959 at our parking lot.
5. We now offer outdoor dining if you feel not safe to eating inside.
As always, we appreciate your patronage.
Thank You and stay safe, GINZA restaurant
Ginza restaurant has been open since September of 2000. In the last 17 years, we have been offering delicious, genuine Japanese food to our neighbors. We have the best ginger dressing, soups, teriyaki sauce, and great quality sushi and sashimi. Eating at Ginza will make you feel right at home with our cozy atmosphere and excellent services. Our business is not built for profit, but rather for creating precious memories to pass down from generation to generation. We thank you for your support.